AUTOLINE Services User Agreement
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- This Public Agreement (Agreement and/or Offer) shall govern the relations associated with the use of website autoline24.it (hereinafter, the Website or Websites) between the User and , a legal entity registered under the laws of the , registered address: (hereinafter, the Contractor and/or the Company).
- This Agreement is a public contract, and, if accepted, any capable natural person or legal entity (hereinafter, the User) agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement as set out hereinbelow.
- In this offer, unless otherwise is required by the context, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CORPORATE (DEALER) ACCOUNT USERS
- Corporate (dealer) accounts allow dealers to make one account on the Website available for use by several persons having employment or agency relationship with the User, the account owner.
- Corporate (dealer) accounts allow Users to create WEB-pages with business entity's logo, profile, location map and machinery offered for sale.
- Users using corporate (dealer) accounts may use Services for ad self-placement and editing; enter business entity's details in the catalogue of machinery sellers; and receive 'orders for purchase of machinery' by e-mail.
- Persons having access to the corporate account should represent one business entity.
- To create a corporate (dealer) account, the User shall be registered on the Website using a special registration procedure and shall provide the Company with additional information about the business entity.